Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We are Double and Triple Submitting Loans!

Hello,

My name is Keith Meredith and I am a local loan originator focusing my direct marketing campaigns in Marion, Lake, and Alachua counties. Part of my business model revolves around a robust CRM program which enables me to stay connected and work with clients who need credit repair and or more work history to qualify for financing. No client or potential client should slip through the cracks. As a realtor you can feel confident in referring those clients that need the special attention, time, and guidance to get them qualified to find their dream home. You get the calls from the couples or individuals who you know just don’t have the income or work history to qualify; refer them to us and 3 months, 6 months, even a year or more from then you can expect a call letting you know your client is now ready to start looking.

We have excellent co-branding resources to consistently keep the both of us in the forefront of their minds. With LandMark Mortgage Planners you won’t have any last minute surprises; you get a dedicated and experienced team behind every deal. We have all the tools necessary to repair your client’s credit including rapid re-score technology which we offer as a courtesy to our clients. Our years of experience help us to quickly identity and resolve any deal breaking obstacles that can often jeopardize a closing. We believe in quickly and strategically communicating the red flags throughout the process in and effort to keep the deal transparent. We often double and triple submit our loans to ensure they close. This strategy is a must due to the current heightened sensitivity of internal underwriters and this is why we are maintaining a near 100% pull through ratio.

I have a background in financial planning so I am very familiar with need for the proper structuring and guidance for every clients specific loan needs. You can be certain that I’m always available after hours and on the weekends. You’re clients will get treated with the utmost respect and care; I strive to establish a long term relationship with everyone I work with. I would love a phone call or email to further discuss my business model and how we could work together.

With regards,

Keith Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment